• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Will You Trade In?

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio will definately be an "and car" for us. My wife drives an Xterra and I currently drive a '98 Mazda B2500 SE pickup. I bought it new and it's only got 65 thousand miles. I fugure I can use the Xterra if I need to haul something. So, when the time comes if any of you want a very nice truck to go with your Elio you can contact me....

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio will definately be an "and car" for us. My wife drives an Xterra and I currently drive a '98 Mazda B2500 SE pickup. I bought it new and it's only got 65 thousand miles. I fugure I can use the Xterra if I need to haul something. So, when the time comes if any of you want a very nice truck to go with your Elio you can contact me....
If it is 4wd I'd be interested. And you're in texas too!

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio will end up being my main vehicle. I will be selling my 2008 MX5, 2007 Civic Coupe, 1988 Dodge Camper Van, 1984 Trans Star Motorhome and my 2003 Burgman 400 Scooter. I will be keeping my 1993 Pleasure-Way Motorhome and my 2015 Honda PCX150 Scooter. Elio will be replacing 5 of my vehicles. Yes, I know....I have too many toys.

Top Bottom