• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Whats The Lug Pattern

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you go to Cooper tires web page ( http://us.coopertire.com/Tires/Passenger.aspx ) you will find that 175s are the narrowest in 14" and 185s are the narrowest in 15".
Tirerack.com is a better place to look at the variety of available tires. And even then be aware that our selection of small tires in the USA is very limited compared to the rest of the World. Europe and Asia both get many, many more small tires that the tire makers just don't sell here.

The old gen 1 Honda Insight and current Mitsubishi Mirage both use 165/65R14 LRR tires. I think the OEM for both is the Bridgestone Potenza RE92. I know it is for the Insight. There are two tires that size available on Tire Rack.
Please explain why embedded videos are rude.
  1. Screen space is valuable and I think it's rude to fill it with embedded videos unless the thread is about videos. I'm mindful of other readers.
  2. Embedded videos track all the readers of a forum page without those readers' permission. Youtube knows what threads you read and where, and knows who you really are because you have a Google cookie from the last time you logged into google or gootube. I will not knowingly compromise other people's privacy.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Mahle's are 5.5 width, not sure off hand of the offset. But I'll tell you what, if after receiving my Elio the offset will work, I'm redrilling the hubs to accept the Malhe's (less unsprung weight is a good thing..No?)

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score

spikepower

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Mahle's are 5.5 width
My basket weaves are 5.5 and i have run them on geo metro, dodge colt/mitsabishi mirage, as well as plymoth horizon, all back space seemed perfect and all are front wheel drive. What do you think disc size will be?

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Please explain why embedded videos are rude.
For places like youtube it is ok to embed videos and they even explicitly encourage you to do so.

However it is poor etiquette to embed videos from places that don't have that encouragement/permission, same with photos. I have been guilty of this on occasion but if you do embed a photo or video from another site please always post where the photo/video came from.

Top Bottom