• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Up?

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping that all our questions and concerns will be addressed on April 29 via Fox network where he'll be talking/being interviewed for 3 hours...3 hours, really? This sure is exciting news as it is!:)

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping that all our questions and concerns will be addressed on April 29 via Fox network where he'll be talking/being interviewed for 3 hours...3 hours, really? This sure is exciting news as it is!:)
This is GREAT news, this interview may clear up many questions I have.

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
images.jpg
Well, it seems we have a real engine block. That is a expensive venture in itself. I don't know if it's been flame sprayed yet or not. We all hope to see this engine in the P5 by June at the latest. I'll be in Dallas Saturday and I'll be asking about the engine and when it will be installed. I will probably up my reservation if the P5 has the engine and they release the stats on fuel mileage. I think everything else is in place to build with the engine finished and I think you will see a big push on all in reservations. Go Elio!

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really, you thought it would be three hours of Elio? And this my friends, even if he isn't serious, is exactly why anything reported on here without a direct quote from the original source should not be given any value.

paddy's wagon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hot, Hot, Hot.

In the Shreveport Times today is a front page article on the auto plant in Caddo Parish. All that came from the article is that there is a "Mystery Company" involved in acquiring all or some of the plant space. Stay tuned, announcement by next week. All sources are zipped up tight.
Here's hoping.

Top Bottom