1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Discussion in 'Elio Reservations' started by Okuma, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Frim

Frim Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    My cheapo calculator says that 1000 x 3000 = 3 million. That is an interesting silent income. What is that money allocated for?

Sailor Dog likes this.
  2. airforceguy6

airforceguy6 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    L14,338
    Nice find! Hope you get it running and post some pics/videos. And Go Vikes!

3. roadtrippin2016

roadtrippin2016 Elio Aficionado

Reservation #:
    not yet
    In the Beginning....around 2009 - 2014 the credible investors of the Elio said they really wanted an affordable transportation for the common population to commute to work (basic reliable affordable) even to invest in...I'm that common investor that really needs this !...it's NOT an extra sitting in the garage/show piece/etc. My all-In $250.00 does not qualify me for a number...but, I'm all in on the level that is affordable and have believed and waited despite all the negative press and naysayers over the past short 4 years I've been involved. Admitting I have been wanting to invest more cash in Elio more now than ever because even though additional funding sources have come to light and the supplier's list is very impressive...the actual production date could be as soon as late 2019!...I'm NOT much of a gambler...but, Elio motors and investors have so much to GAIN by this coming to production and so much to LOSE if this fails...I guess my puny $1,000.00 All-In investment does not even show up on the radar and the price you pay for being a small part of automotive history to share with the grand kids after all the dust settles....you won by driving the Elio....or you won supporting an American dream that failed...but, the guts to try and could NOT be ashamed for aiming high...then NOT even trying !...Enough said....Road Trippin'

4. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

:drum:Best post in a long, long time!

Johnny Acree and Frim like this.
  5. Travelbuzz1

Travelbuzz1 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    4324 & investor
    This was two years ago, Do you remember this? elio purchase.jpg

Maurtis, Sailor Dog and RUCRAYZE like this.
  6. RUCRAYZE

RUCRAYZE Elio Addict

When and if..... if you're SIL is one, or 30,000 (guesstimate of 1k alls) with the projected rate of production (estimated) can't be more than 4-5 months until you finalize your options and get your E.
    i.e. after all these years of anguish, frustration and hope, someone who steps up to the all in today has a brighter chance now that any of us had back when....