• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in June on 18th, received my # 5233 on the 10th also. Happy to know my number and join the club.
tryfly, welcome from an Elio addict in New Mexico and congratulations on your number. The forum has the latest information, rumors, and opinions on the Elio and we look forward to your comments as well. We are a friendly helpful group so if you have a question, just ask. Hope you find the Elio journey and experience exciting and rewarding.and the

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just went all in today, cant wait to get my number!! How long does it generally take to get your number? 4 weeks or so?
Scott, welcome to the forum and this merry band of Elio enthusiasts. I believe goofyone answered your question on time to get your number. Based on past experiences you will get yours some where around the first week in September. It will seem longer. Use the forum search function to answer your question and if you can't find it just ask because someone will try to help you. Welcome and enjoy this historical transportation experience.

EastCoastCentralFla

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
WooHoo I ended up talking with a delightful señorita at the 800 number and they looked up and emailed my reservation number all today. Somehow the original notification must have ended up in my SPAM and that folder auto dumps. I received order confirmation April 24th. My number in line is 3886 double flipin WooHoo!!!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
WooHoo I ended up talking with a delightful señorita at the 800 number and they looked up and emailed my reservation number all today. Somehow the original notification must have ended up in my SPAM and that folder auto dumps. I received order confirmation April 24th. My number in line is 3886 double flipin WooHoo!!!

Extra-large double flippin' like!! lol Great news.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on you number and now the real wait begins. The forum helps pass the time so we look forward to more of your comments for our enjoyment and information.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great news! Congratulations! :-) Z

Top Bottom