• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WooHoo I ended up talking with a delightful señorita at the 800 number and they looked up and emailed my reservation number all today. Somehow the original notification must have ended up in my SPAM and that folder auto dumps. I received order confirmation April 24th. My number in line is 3886 double flipin WooHoo!!!

Congratulations and enjoy that Elio! You were smart with going all in early. That was the way to get lower production numbers! Great that you had identified the value early on and had the means !
Terrence :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, maybe I will try calling the 800 number. I will take my order # to work and on a break call on my emergency cell phone. Not a problem to wait for 2015 productions, just curious what is my production number.
Many good posts to read here at elioowners.com :) Terrence
Terrance, if you went all in after the last release, which I believe was July 7, then you are waiting for the next release. I am also and am hoping to get it around Labor Day. If you went all in at $1K before July 7, then you should definitely give EM a call. :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Terrance, if you went all in after the last release, which I believe was July 7, then you are waiting for the next release. I am also and am hoping to get it around Labor Day. If you went all in at $1K before July 7, then you should definitely give EM a call. :) Z
Thank you for that note Oregon Zelio ; I was all in after July 7. Some time ago, I believe you had mentioned we would be in the 10,000 range of production numbers. Today I spotted the comment of the 800 number with production number question answered. That sparked the production number curiousty again. The adventure, the wait, how we research, find, etc. is all great. Enjoy your Elio!
Terrence:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in in Auburn Ma - 5430
Thomas, congratulations and welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information and opinions on the development and production of the Elio. Using the forum search function will help you quickly find the answer to most of your questions. If not, just ask because the members are friendly and helpful (most of us). We look forward to your comments and opinions and welcome you to the forum and to the journey toward Elio ownership.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in @ $1000 today! C'mon prod.# !!!

one second
one minute
one hour
one day
one month
one year
one decade
one century
waiting on your production number
one eternity

I've put these in order based on how long they actually feel... Good luck with the wait and congratulations.

Top Bottom