• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been waiting for an email. I did get a copy of the engine email newsletter but no confirmation email this weekend or yet today, Monday morning. I checked my spam and it's not in there either. Waiting...
I don't know where the notifications are generated from but if it is Phoenix, AZ, it is not even 7 AM there yet. The other releases were always in the evening, I believe. I'm not sure why they weren't released on Friday unless there was a computer glitch that got in the way. Hopefully we will hear something today because at least 2 of us sent emails to EM asking about them Friday night. Their office opens at 9 AM CST. :-) Z

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Golf Much, This is why I love this forum. I fall in and out of love so easily, highs and lows, good and bad. I know there is a pill for it, but this forum keeps me pretty much in check. Hang in there Buddy. Number will come out as soon as the numbers come out ;-(
Wow Quick! Two numbers, and now a third one reserved? You're working towards a private fleet, aren't you.:D

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"All In 1K NR" August 21, 2014 no number yet but after meeting Jerome & crew and sitting in P4 I'm not worried. :D
Anyone else without a number, hang in there :) this thing is too big and too real to fail. Only 25 employees with
new "plant", new motor, weekly shows, SEMA, suppliers, etc,etc, etc. It's a wonder they have time to eat, let alone sleep
or email. ;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"All In 1K NR" August 21, 2014 no number yet but after meeting Jerome & crew and sitting in P4 I'm not worried. :D
Anyone else without a number, hang in there :) this thing is too big and too real to fail. Only 25 employees with
new "plant", new motor, weekly shows, SEMA, suppliers, etc,etc, etc. It's a wonder they have time to eat, let alone sleep
or email. ;)
If you reserved on 8/21, you should have your number. Those numbers came out 9/10. I know because I got one of them. I'm drawing a blank on the contact email (again) but I think you can actually go to the Support tab on the left side of the EM website and post your question about it. Or maybe someone with a better memory than mine will read this and provide you with the link. :-) Z

Top Bottom