• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

golfmuch

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, I shook their chain today and got a reply that it would in fact be Wednesday.
I called Three times yesterday and demanded my Reservation number. All they would say is How did you get this number and would you please stop calling. We do not take reservations... And they answered the phone Munoz Mexican Restaurant.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I called Three times yesterday and demanded my Reservation number. All they would say is How did you get this number and would you please stop calling. We do not take reservations... And they answered the phone Munoz Mexican Restaurant.

I say you post the phone number here and we'll all call them! They'll either give out reservation numbers or maybe at least we can get a free chalupa!

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My email from EM just came in. :) Oh YEAH - its' official! I'm number 11138 in line. Nice indeed!

Hello Future Elio Owner!

First, thank you for joining the revolution at the Gotta Have It level! We appreciate your support and shared belief in our passion, vision and mission! As part of this elite group, we may occasionally tap into this passion we share by asking your opinion or getting your feedback regarding the vehicle! We are excited to have you as part of the family and would value your input!

Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand on the delivery list! You are number 11138 in line! Nice! .

Congratulations on being a future Elio owner and supporting American ingenuity!

The Elio Team

Last edited:

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
please see my post below, or i'll just say..my email came a few minutes ago. (tues nite. 11-11-14)

Top Bottom