• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

JT16754

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am all in # 16382 I known i am a little late but i am in.
I jumped in with $100 when I first learned of the Elio, about 6 months ago. I got this shirt and a bumper sticker. I decided to go All In a couple months ago. I'm now #16,754, as you may guess by my user name.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 175

Dave Belanger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Well my number is 8965!! Sure wish I had the Elio! Been waiting a long time, but so has everybody else. I really was surprize of the room inside the Elio. We went to the "Ports Of Call" in Long Beach, Calif. when the Elio was there, sat in it, it sure is BITCHEN....SafetyDave #8965✌️

Dan O

Reaction score
Followed this Elio story for YEARS. Went ALL-IN $1000.00 at Reservation # 14,777... Sat in P4 at Jacksonville, FL Avenues mall (Thanksgiving-time 2014). Told Jerome V. that the PERFECT name for this model is..."A2B"

Steve817

Elio Fan
Reaction score
To help boost Elio Motor efforts to get off the ground in regards to money and exposure, the very-first, absolute-number-one, fully-complete, factory-built Elio should be auctioned off at the Barrett Jackson auction in Elio's home state in January 2017. An automotive "collector" would love to have something like this in his display to preserve an incredible feat against all odds.
number: 15847

Top Bottom