• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I should have one. really have no idea what it is. Don't really give a rats pitute either. Just want to drive mine , everything else is just so much fertilizer to me.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

RonnieB

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
What are you using for the start date? I wouldn't plan on anything earlier that April or May as a start; just have a feeling, not any inside info.

Just Wednesday Paul Elio said it would be the second half of 2017. I would be happy if they start by September as they still need 200 M. ATVM loan is the path that can make this happen in 2017. Without the ATVM Loan it would be several more years IMO.

GiantDriver

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Although I feel very confident that 2017 will be the first year of production I don't think production will begin before July but probably closer to September as RonnieB stated for two reasons. First, the 100 fleet owners will need time to put some miles on their units. The data that Elio receives from them and the E series test units will determine if any parts need to go back to the drawing board. Keep in mind that it is imperative to Elio's future success to get it right from the very beginning. Second, the unexpected, unplanned event. Aka Murphys Law/shxt happens. Case in point: thanks to the Feds with their June surprise all of the all in nonrefundable people having to sign the purchase agreement. Although it wasn't more than a minor hiccup Elio doesn't know what's around the next bend.

Top Bottom