• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two previous dates were February 8, 2014 and December 25, 2013
Thanks for that. I was hoping to figure out a correlation of dates and number of reservations but it isn't consistent. Five and half weeks between Dec and Feb and 5 weeks between Feb and March. We know there has been a big jump in reservations but I honestly don't know how to extrapolate the numbers to get to what I want to know. And that is, are they taking too long for the numbers. LOL Actually I know the answer to that - YES. LOL I'm just curious about how long it takes them to generate numbers but unless we know how they decide when to release I guess it is meaningless. Sigh! Oh well, it was a thought and it passed a little of the time. LOL :-) Z

Clint

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Could be the process of generating the emails for each number and they probably have only one person working on them. I'm currently waiting for mine.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z, it would seem they could do them in smaller batches, right? Maybe there is some grand master plan to generate excitement here. That whole "Yeah, I finally got my number!" Kind of makes it feel special to those of us watching on the sidelines especially... enough so to go ahead and "get our own number" so we can share in the exhilaration... Nah, they probably are understaffed at the moment.

John Giberson

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, I think you are quoting the wrong number. The next release for reservation numbers for those who reserved at "all in" $1K will be in the 3500-5000 range. We have a lot of people on here waiting for that number release. The last one was 3/16 and we are expecting the next one any day now. The rest of us will get our numbers when we are $1K "all in" or the reservation system is closed. We have been told there will be 30 days notice so we have the chance to upgrade before hand. That is a ways off so I wouldn't worry about it. :) Z

New reservation numbers should begin at approx #3346 from what I have been told just a few days ago

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How does one find out when the new numbers come out and what our number is? Maybe I should have asked that question to someone who has their number !
They should come out any day now. You'll get an email from Elio that says congradulations, you are number #,###. I don't have one yet but expect it any minute now.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll be checking
As will I. When you get your number, post it here (unless you prefer a little privacy in which case at least let the rest of us know that we should be checking our email.)
Be warned that for some reason, some people are finding the email in their spam folder... I don't know why they'd have cans of spam in a folder but whatever. :D

Top Bottom