• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
#33799. Way down the list! I screwed up and missed the 50% 'bonus'. Had it on the calendar but got stuck out of town at the deadline.

Hey OldFarmer, welcome! Nah, that 5-digit number is just your reservation number. Your place in line email will come in about 2 months, that is if you did the $1,000 all-in.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We heard about the Elio on the news, went to the showing in Broomfield,CO on Friday Aug. 29th, sat in front and back, then went $1000.00 all in. Now thinking should have gone all in on 2.

Hi Norahsbed, I lived in Broomfield for 7 years, really miss the Denver area, but don't miss waiting in line for everything. :-) Congrats on your all-in! Yes every great once-in-a-while, someone will post that they have gone all-in on 2 cars. Then one person accidentally ordered about 5 cars, only wanted one!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot higher than I thought. Wouldnt think that many people would be in @1k

It's been running at about 25% of the total. With the end of the 50% bonus, lots of folks upgraded AND lots of folks went $1k. Latest guess is about 10,300 / 33,700 = 30.6%

echobrown

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my number last night...
for 1000 all in on Aug 19 2014
7590... which works out to the 16th day of producion ...based on the startup target of 500 per day.
so if you guys who have waited much longer than I can hold out I can sit out the extra couple of days
not happily ... and perhaps not quietly ... but I can
t
I wonder if the drivers seat reclines. Maybe you can sleep in your new ride LOL

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
#6372 King Ferry, NY
Congratulations and welcome from Oregon, DKSchmidt. Yesterday was truly a momentous day for many of us. I hope you enjoy this forum and all it has to offer. Spending some time with us definitely seems to help pass the time as we wait for Elio production and ownership. Besides, we get such great information and have such friendly people here. :-) Z

Top Bottom