• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I went all in in September and I still haven't heard anything. Elio hit my bank account on 9/15/14 for the all in $1000 upgrade. The web site doesn't have any email address for this specifically so I'm wondering if I should be contacting them to find out what's up?

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I went all in in September and I still haven't heard anything. Elio hit my bank account on 9/15/14 for the all in $1000 upgrade. The web site doesn't have any email address for this specifically so I'm wondering if I should be contacting them to find out what's up?

From their FB page:
If you made the highest level all-in reservation between September 9 through November 9th, 2014 you should have received it.
Is this you?

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From their FB page:
If you made the highest level all-in reservation between September 9 through November 9th, 2014 you should have received it.
Is this you?
yes, I just posted a comment on the Future Elio Owner's FB page. Is this the page that I should be watching or is there another FB page that is the authoritative source for information?

Last edited:

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
yes, I just posted a comment on the Future Elio Owner's FB page. Is this the page that I should be watching or is there another FB page that is the authoritative source for information?

I got it from the Elio Motors FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/ElioMotors
This, I believe, is where you get official information. I don't know about future owners.

OceanCountyElio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
if you have the email confirmation receipt of your all in reply back to that email and ask where your number is.

Top Bottom