• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ha, who knows...have to ask the Red baron....

Attachments

• dh0afsbpskstsmfw6hlq.jpg
    dh0afsbpskstsmfw6hlq.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 220

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You ever try to sit down in Noo York City. They got but spikes on every little rail and stoop you would like to rest your tired ass. One of the least friendly cities I have ever gone to...and don't even think about trying to relieve yourself..unless you are going to do it in your EE like so many have shared

I didn't have any problems, and I expected problems. Let me merge no problem. Atlanta, they are rotten, speed up just to prevent you from merging, even when merging well in advance of lane closure (etc.).

How do you keep people off fender, good question I don't think you do, so I hope fenders are fairly strong.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or perhaps one of these atop each fender when you leave your Elio unattended.
These are rubber and are about $3 at any gag/novelty shop.
LOL, love it

I just thought of something even more inappropriate that would keep people from sitting on the fender and I will not post or hint what it is, but if you can get your mind in the gutter (where mine is) you might be able to guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I hate the new fenders, they look like over kill, this is not what I paid $1,000 for, this takes the stream line look away from the Elio makes it to bulky, if dirt gets on my roof I can just add mud flaps or I can wash it off!! when I pick my Elio up it had better have the fenders on it that I have paid for!!! where I can still see my tires. I want the solid color not a to tone ether I went all in for the lime green and I do not want any thing else!!! come on Elion motors get real stop messing up a great car, you are going from great to crappy, stop changing this car the lights are awesome but you do not need to change anything else. if we want to change our cars just give us the option to do so, THANK YOU........... foxeys_fox
You're damn right man,the new fenders are the worst fender of the century.Top that with the ugly headlight and the boxy rear,the dream car is now a P.O.S. People think they can make 84 MPG all the time & anywhere.No, wake up! it's on the highway and it is when there is no wind,the asphalt leveled like a pool table,no load and at a certain MPH and again not in all weather conditions & blah,blah,blah.Maybe in a NASCAR circuit not in the city streets & traffic.They promised the gas saving in a rush and now they have to screw up the car to reach that 84 MPG.The back is now more like a coffin.What Elio showed us in the green P3 is all gone.And who will be driving a 3 cylinder on an interstate at 100 MPH continuously? try it for 45 minutes and it'll catch fire if not the wind that goes inside the full fender will flip you over like the old VW.100 MPH is the redline for those kind of Mickey Mouses.Only a rookie or an old school will drive around in a P5 body style.Let us have what drove us to join them even it consumes a lil more.

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
If it had much of a drag then all these drag race & Formulas cars wouldn't be without fenders.If they use rounded fenders then their car will flip over because of the wind going under.Imagine what will happen with this ugly full fender the Elio scientists are trying to install on a once perfectly designed car.Ever driven a VW Beetle? that's what their problem was.Hydroplaning & air turbulence at high speed because of the rounded front fenders they have.At 65 MPH on an open road the front brakes start getting helpless once the wind is under this stupid full fender so releasing the gas pedal will be the only solution to grab the asphalt but that single third tire at the back will make it worse.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it had much of a drag then all these drag race & Formulas cars wouldn't be without fenders.If they use rounded fenders then their car will flip over because of the wind going under.Imagine what will happen with this ugly full fender the Elio scientists are trying to install on a once perfectly designed car.Ever driven a VW Beetle? that's what their problem was.Hydroplaning & air turbulence at high speed because of the rounded front fenders they have.At 65 MPH on an open road the front brakes start getting helpless once the wind is under this stupid full fender so releasing the gas pedal will be the only solution to grab the asphalt but that single third tire at the back will make it worse.
I tried researching that claim and found nothing. Care to share with the rest of us this evidence?

Top Bottom