• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will Production Begin?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No way in hell should the engine go into the P4, only the EP5!
You do understand there is no P5 there never was . Elio had already said the P4 was it. If they don't stick that engine in a P4 then why build it.
P4 ,p5 engine none of these are the issue anyway . The issue is one thing No where near the capital needed to even think about production.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Though I like the fact that this article has a positive spin, I think that (once again) a media outlet has made a mistake in it's content.

It stated, "Elio said that while the $200 plus million figure seems like a lot, he has been permitted to sell off the old GM equipment which would get them close to that number, and they’re still talking with investors."

I think that should have read "...CLOSER to that number..."

Big difference.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why is it we find another delay thru close monitoring of fellow enthusiasts, when this weeks blog is devoted to elioware.com
BTY, months back I ordered a shirt w/my # which for some might look cool, but it was an iron on 3" height in black applied on the back, and on my orange shirt looked like a shirt from "Orange is the New Black", I thought it would appear on the front in proportion to the Elio. I contacted him, he was apologetic, and sent me a new one without the number. He mentioned he would put on his site, a pic of the back so buyers could see the numbers, but didn't notice the update tonight.
Took awhile, but he was responsive and transaction worked out well, The quality of the shirt was good too.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why is it we find another delay thru close monitoring of fellow enthusiasts, when this weeks blog is devoted to elioware.com
BTY, months back I ordered a shirt w/my # which for some might look cool, but it was an iron on 3" height in black applied on the back, and on my orange shirt looked like a shirt from "Orange is the New Black", I thought it would appear on the front in proportion to the Elio. I contacted him, he was apologetic, and sent me a new one without the number. He mentioned he would put on his site, a pic of the back so buyers could see the numbers, but didn't notice the update tonight.
Took awhile, but he was responsive and transaction worked out well, The quality of the shirt was good too.
At least it shows Elio is still making an attempt to keep things positive. Like your avatar of a sinking ship. I' m sure like the rest of us, we try our damnist to remain positive. I post these articles to add a little prospective, so we don't loose sight of the possibility that there is still hope. Conclusions. We need to be informed of the negative as well as the positive, so we can all make our own decisions. Here is another.
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise/2015/jan/20/bill-would-ease-way-new-three-wheeled-cars-idaho/

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At least it shows Elio is still making an attempt to keep things positive. Like your avatar of a sinking ship. I' m sure like the rest of us, we try our damnist to remain positive. I post these articles to add a little prospective, so we don't loose sight of the possibility that there is still hope. Conclusions, we need to be informed of the negative as well as the positive, so we can all make our own decisions. Here is another.
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise/2015/jan/20/bill-would-ease-way-new-three-wheeled-cars-idaho/
Sinking but still enough above waterline to keep it afloat, and perhaps filling the tanks with air will re-float it. I too am waiting for that breath of fresh air from EM, right now "it's a sinking feeling" lol
Maybe next Friday??

Top Bottom