• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a feeling it will be The Car for many. The and thing is great for people with deep pockets who want an extra toy. But feel it will be it for many due to not needing another or can't afford another.

In evolution one poor eye is king over the blind. Elio owners driving it to the store in rain is a lot better then walking.
Here in S florida (the home of the legally blind drivers) - about once a month someone drives INTO the store. and the explanation is ALWAYS the same- "I don't know why the car kept going- I was pushing on the brake!! Many merchants have installed concrete barriers to protect the place!!

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm only one person. I have no need for 2 cars unless they are drastically different, like my truck and an Elio
I guess technically it would be an and vehicle for me because my wife has a car, but I'm in the same boat of I'm going to need to replace my car sooner than later and budget and needs just don't support having an extra.
Buying a car and selling it six months or a year later sounds like a good way to get hosed.

Last edited:

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess technically it would be an and vehicle for me because my wife has a car, but I'm in the same boat of I'm going to need to replace my car sooner than later and budget and needs just don't support having an extra.
BIting a car and selling it six months or a year later sounds like a good way to get hosed.
Right now my "AND" car is a 91 Miata with 176k miles. She's a little rough around the edges but I am sure I can make it another year until I get my Elio. :)

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here in S florida (the home of the legally blind drivers) - about once a month someone drives INTO the store. and the explanation is ALWAYS the same- "I don't know why the car kept going- I was pushing on the brake!! Many merchants have installed concrete barriers to protect the place!!
Where they pressing on the "brake" pedal on the left or the right? Ha!:eek:

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The point was, why have two car loans when I only need one car?
Ha! I guess it wasn't clear and you have to read all the threads.o_O If he keep his old car and nursed it until he has an Elio he would not have two loans. As opposed to buying a car to replace the old car now and then buying an Elio when they go into production.:) Then get rid of the junker old car.

Top Bottom