• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Assuming that the price stays near the $7000 target , I plan to buy 2 immediately . One for cash and one for the clever pay as you fill up plan . At roughly 350 fill ups ,($7000/$20) the vehicle is paid for . At approximately 70 MPG , I will have driven 196,000 miles to get my title .
Yeah, the particulars of the gas card plan puzzle me too.

WAIT! What did you say? "Assuming that the price stays near the $7000 target..."?
Bu... Wha... When did this happen? I can't even go to sleep. I wake up and the entire world has changed!

Last edited:

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVYGvgsHZTqr8wZqjXe2gxNMFzDDExInt4-g3SCBhJ17gFBdtt9A.jpg
[Broken External Image]
FROM THIS ............................................................................TO THIS
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2iX9SSNgmiaZ-f1r1-pnVx5Tdv2fBuw54ji1DcegFpGGGgPaB.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCYzuTTb92srBY7_3dwenKBCKw60utxzfsocWouWSKI1YsgHlF.jpg

IT'S THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I CAN'T SLEEP. WAS GETTING SILVER, NOW GOING ALL BLACK.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I ordered a side car for my other bike at 0830 this morning what does that say about when I expect to see ELIo #8019
Blue looks good but I still want the cream color. Heck if it speeds things up deliver it primed I'll paint it myself.

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm. One simple word.

Well, this ought to stir up the natives.
OK people, here's a unique opportunity.
This person obviously just pulled your strings.
Are you going to entertain by dancing for them...

Or maybe put some thought into it and sit the game out?
You can't change a leopards spots or a non believer so why bother. I still believe it will happen!:) Just not on my time table.;)

Top Bottom