• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After reading the minutes from the meeting in 2010, Paul has had plenty of times and excuses to drop this endeavor. I really think this is going all the way. It could be a year or five years from now but it will happen. JMO

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
After reading the minutes from the meeting in 2010, Paul has had plenty of times and excuses to drop this endeavor. I really think this is going all the way. It could be a year or five years from now but it will happen. JMO

Paul always seemed like a genuine person to me and it does make me feel even better knowing that he has not only spent years of his time working on this project but invested millions that he worked hard earning over the years. He has a lot more this project than just the $1000 I have invested.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul always seemed like a genuine person to me and it does make me feel even better knowing that he has not only spent years of his time working on this project but invested millions that he worked hard earning over the years. He has a lot more this project than just the $1000 I have invested.
I had watched the press conference where they did the reveal for the P4 and one of the guys speaking had mentioned how in the beginning Paul would stay at friends houses when traveling to conserve money (don't know if he still does that). He is passionately attached to this project and will do what is necessary to succeed. The Elio is an extension of his heart and soul. You will notice that he is very humble and most of the praising of Paul comes from everyone around him. There are many signs of a great leader within him. He is a very big part towards my decision to support Elio Motors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had watched the press conference where they did the reveal for the P4 and one of the guys speaking had mentioned how in the beginning Paul would stay at friends houses when traveling to conserve money (don't know if he still does that). He is passionately attached to this project and will do what is necessary to succeed. The Elio is an extension of his heart and soul. You will notice that he is very humble and most of the praising of Paul comes from everyone around him. There are many signs of a great leader within him. He is a very big part towards my decision to support Elio Motors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do you have the link? I would like to watch it. Thanks

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you have the link? I would like to watch it. Thanks
Do you think that I am speculating with no actual source. How dare you (sarcasm). Here's the link to Elio Motors youtube channel:

http://m.youtube.com/user/eliomotors

There's a few video's here. Look at the videos under "press conferences". I think it was Stu Lichter that said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you think that I am speculating with no actual source. How dare you (sarcasm). Here's the link to Elio Motors youtube channel:

There's a few video's here. Look at the videos under "press conferences". I think it was Stu Lichter that said it.

"How dare you (sarcasm)."

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score

http://m.youtube.com/user/eliomotors

I have to say that video did inspire confidence! Having the suppliers on his side Paul should have a better chance of attracting investors and a couple suppliers wanted the car as well.. Thanks for posting that!

Ray

Top Bottom