• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

roadtrippin2016

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
been here for awhile,just don't sign in all the time. and i still believe this company will make it and produce ...i'll give a 10. now back to just reading
Kind of like you at this point...still want them to succeed,but had to go out and buy a Nissan...but,as soon as the Elio comes out...I will use the Elio for my main transport and pay the Nissan off with the fuel savings !...just sayin'

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am at 8. Wish I could put up more $$ than I have but just can't. I am equally excited about hearing the comments from you $1000 all in folks once you receive your Elio while I'm still waiting. Your comments may have some influence on how I order mine with options.

we've been thinking that way since we decided to go All In .... by that time there were 20 some thousand ahead of us so a low vin number wasn't in the cards .... we travel in our camper during the summer and winter so in addition to having some ideas about options, we could adjust our reservation to help ensure ours is produced when we are home to enjoy it

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
that would be a tad far to have to come and pick it up .... one of our sons lives 10 minutes from our place and he's volunteered .... of course, a few years ago he totaled one of my wife's Camaros when we were out west

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
that would be a tad far to have to come and pick it up .... one of our sons lives 10 minutes from our place and he's volunteered .... of course, a few years ago he totaled one of my wife's Camaros when we were out west
There you go, since he's totaled one, what's the odds of that happening again :becky:

Top Bottom