• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Locked in at $7,350.00 plus taxes and fees which includes an Automatic Transmission and Cruz Control, for a $1,550.00 added lock in value above the $6,800.00 I signed up for. Don't understand all the fuss. OH#2933 (all numbers based on current prices and an estimated value of $200 for the CC.)

JohnSmithemail

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am waiting for my Elio a long time. So, I want to figure out my options. I just found Electra Meccanica - SOLO website smallev.com. I think this is true that they would give me a $1,000 discount, because I have an Elio NR $1,000 reservation. The CEO just wrote this.

Attachments

• Solo deal.png
    Solo deal.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 195

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am waiting for my Elio a long time. So, I want to figure out my options. I just found Electra Meccanica - SOLO website smallev.com. I think this is true that they would give me a $1,000 discount, because I have an Elio NR $1,000 reservation. The CEO just wrote this.

On the website I find these.. "anticipated", not a locked down price... the delivery is also not actually set.
The do say delivery is to all 50 states, you probably have to get your own licensing, not too hard on an urban electric.

I would not hazard a guess as to how hard it would be to get replacement parts in the long-term.
SOLOs are delivered in the order in which reservations were placed, with deliveries already booked through Q1 of 2017.
Refundable deposit of $250 CAD
By placing your refundable reservation you will be one of the first 120 to own a Limited Edition Alpha Series SOLO. At an anticipated MSRP of $19,888 CAD

Top Bottom