• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

JohnSmithemail

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Jeff, I care about Elio. I care about Elio as much as you do. This is why I am here. Because, I made a non-refundable reservation of $750 and I want that my dream Elio comes true. However, you my friend might be on this forum a little bit longer than I been but this makes us not different. We have the same interest.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jeff, I care about Elio. I care about Elio as much as you do. This is why I am here. Because, I made a non-refundable reservation of $750 and I want that my dream Elio comes true. However, you my friend might be on this forum a little bit longer than I been but this makes us not different. We have the same interest.
You made a deposit of how much? $750? When was that?

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Well if I had an interest in a different vehicle I would have taken that interest to a forum that cares about that vehicle, or at the very least, taken the time to move my conversation to the one place on this forum where such discussion belongs.

I would not join a forum that is dedicated to a different vehicle, not bother to figure out what is being discussed and where in that foru, and then spam a message across several threads.

How about you show your elio interest by reading and talking about the elio and taking your electra mechanica talk to the similar vehicles section or another forum altogether.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Three times the price of the Elio, 100 mile range. Not feelin it.
I just like the design.
Autocycles and three wheelers are so sparse at this point, none of them are competition for each other. In fact each one makes the platform more familiar for the public and therefore helps with marketing for everyone. That is, until the Elio comes out. It will steal some market share from all others, but in the end it will replace that with a wider customer base.

Unless one of the competition should decide for mass-volume production. But that does require to hit some of the design points that Elio has. None have the full suit as of yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom