• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Wear Your Elio T-shirt?

Will you wear your Elio T-Shirt on Earth Day, Saturday, 22 App 2017

• Total voters

L0gic

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Where do you wear your Elio t-shirt?

I try to be a walking billboard whenever I'm in very public places:

• Airports
  • Malls
  • Beaches
  • Disney world
  • Etc.
I observe people looking and trying to figure out what the shirt is about... So far no one has asked...

I hope some look it up or just get a brand impression that helps later as it takes more than a few impressions for many to begin recognizing a new and unrecommended brand.

Do you make a point to wear your T-shirt in public places? Where? Anyone ask about it?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wear mine until it reeks but so far I haven't been asked about... hmm. Waiting on my 2nd reservation T-shirt and the sticker for my new car...traded in old car and hence the old sticker is no longer serving as mobile advertising. No one at the dealership had heard of ELIO but they were all looking up the ELIO motors.com website by the time l left. I'm certain brand recognition is still under 7%!!!

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My shirt is so old and dingy now, and out of style now. It would kind of like wearing bell bottoms or a leisure suit. ;) But on a serious note my shirt is 3 years old now!

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My was noticed at a work picnic and a guy asked if I was an unhappy investor as he knew about the Elio and said it would be the perfect car for him to commute if it is every built. The other time was at a public library by a mentally handicapped man. He said something like "hey your car is sideways on your shirt". Which I do agree, it does seem to be off center or something.

Top Bottom