• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Wear Your Elio T-shirt?

Will you wear your Elio T-Shirt on Earth Day, Saturday, 22 App 2017

• Total voters

Jelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've worn them until they are fading and my original Elio t-shirt is really worn out. I did my best over the last few years to show it and talk to as many people as I could about it. I'm so tired of waiting and the shirts look shabby now. I'm holding on until Elio or Sondors is a go (or not), then I plan to move on first built. I took the chance 1K all in on one and 100 all in on a second. I did not invest as I am holding the money for the car itself. It has been a fun then boring then sad ride. Patience and age is winning over to whom ever builds first. I'm in till the end if Sondors can't bring their car out. But I really can't see the Elio coming out without a miracle at this point.

DJL

Elio Fan
Reaction score
IMG_2680.jpg
The shirt shipping at the time I went all-in was the gray "Maverick" theme. I do wear it however sometimes feel awkward due to a perceived overuse of the word Maverick by a certain well known individual (SP).

MrWhsprs

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't worn my Elio t-shirt at all. It's still in the original plastic bag, untouched! :-) Besides, I went all-in a long time ago so the one I received shows (as I recall) one of the earlier prototypes, which is outdated now.

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I've had an all in $1,000.00 since February right after the 2016 NAIAS and the wife said yes, number 21914 and no shirt or bumper damn sticker. I had to vote no, because can't wear what you ain't got. Sort of like , oh never mind.

Top Bottom