• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Wear Your Elio T-shirt?

Will you wear your Elio T-Shirt on Earth Day, Saturday, 22 App 2017

• Total voters

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An uplifting and inexpensive thing Paul could do is send out bumper stickers to his mailing list. They are cheaper to buy, print, and mail than tee shirts and are more visible to drivers of vehicles. Old ratty tee shirts luckily get thrown out, old faded bumper stickers just remind everyone of how long it has been.
This had me go down to the garage and examine my aging sticker. It actual held up well and looks pretty new despite being on the outside of the cab. I put it on the rear window on an extended cab pickup.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wear my wore out shirt to pool and on my jet ski. Too thread bare to wear elsewhere; at least I got a shirt I could use even if I did not get the autocycle. I just cannot be gung ho any longer. I bought the cookies for Santa, he just never showed up. I do get emails from him regularly telling me how great my gift will be ..if the elves can ever get it on production line. A positive is all the friends & folks I told about the Elio since 2014 no longer laugh at me. You know pity can hurt.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
what's your guess when you'll take delivery? Keep us posted
I think we should stick to the original post- no advertising allowed here! Remember what happened to Rickb right? :D
Wore my shirt 2 years ago on a 4th of July, got messy with BBQ sauce and dirt from the grill while cooking some ribs. Stain didn't come off after repeated washing so I now use it as a cleaning rag. Someday it'll remind of a long lost dream.

Top Bottom