• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Wear Your Elio T-shirt?

Will you wear your Elio T-Shirt on Earth Day, Saturday, 22 App 2017

• Total voters

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I will confess.
I got a medium made in the USA Elio shirt with my all in. It shrunk in the wash and now fits like I am a bodybuilder, uncomfortable and tight. It sits in the drawer. I do wear my Elio Owners shirts often, large size, loose fitting, and I am partial to black too.
Boo, I,always get extra large and most of the time they shrink to fit.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How much did you have to pay Justin Bieber to model that for you? :)

IMG_0366.JPG

Last edited:

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gggggeezzzz Why so bitter? Have they done something wrong to you recently?
Might not have nothing to do with being bitter. My T shirt is pretty ratty looking at this point and I also only wear it on laundry day or if I want to do something "dirty". If they do come out with it, I'll buy a new one to wear when driving it, and continue using this one for dirty details. To be honest, the one I got (with the black Elio that looks a bit like a big bug) isn't the nicest shirt brand new. I liked the sticker better.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An uplifting and inexpensive thing Paul could do is send out bumper stickers to his mailing list. They are cheaper to buy, print, and mail than tee shirts and are more visible to drivers of vehicles. Old ratty tee shirts luckily get thrown out, old faded bumper stickers just remind everyone of how long it has been.

Top Bottom