• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Is The Member's Map ?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I checked the reservation map, only to find I have been deleted from it. As long as Elio doesn't forget me at production time I guess it's ok.
I'm fairly certain you were not deleted. Google maps only shows one marker per location. If you tap the location a couple of times your name should show up but you have to do it slowly to get it to work and then sometimes it doesn't. As long as you are in the database you are there somewhere. :-) Z

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain you were not deleted. Google maps only shows one marker per location. If you tap the location a couple of times your name should show up but you have to do it slowly to get it to work and then sometimes it doesn't. As long as you are in the database you are there somewhere. :) Z
Tried that Z. It did overlay a new person on the location I was on, but it looks like mine is now gone even after several attemps. It's ok, not a big deal. I sent in a new request to be added, but I doubt I'll get my creamcicle pin back. But thanks for the reply Z.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I checked the reservation map, only to find I have been deleted from it. As long as Elio doesn't forget me at production time I guess it's ok.
Hey Eddie, keep in mind that Elio Motors is the REAL DEAL, while ALL else on here is just for "fun." :eek:

Elio WON'T forget any of us. We won't let them! :D

eliio21783

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not even on the map, closest reservation shown on the map is about 50 miles from me. WOW I thought my number was good!

Top Bottom