• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Is The Member's Map ?

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BiloxiGeek,
Is Keesler Air Force base still a functioning facility? That's where I was born 62 years ago. Biloxi born and Ohio bred.
Oh, yeah. Lots of training going on, Hurricane Hunters are based here, the hospital is top-notch (they do a lot of training for the medical career fields). I spent a total of nine years assigned there, six as an instructor and three in another unit.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad took training there before being stationed in Iceland during the Korean War. He was a radar operator. Not much chance of being shot in Iceland during the war.

i was only in Biloxi for a few months but it's my birthplace.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I spent 5 years (at least it seemed like it) in Biloxi in 1964/65. Airborne radio and radar school.

Biloxi was quite a different place back then.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EKH, I update your information on our OHIO map. But, I don't have information on your neighbor #15. Please send it to me. (You know I use only first names on our OHIO map. Thanks

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z9fYDRqGfww4.kluU_cKDKiwA&usp=sharing
I met her once, over a year ago, and we got along fine, but I haven't heard from her since. I think she has TWO reservations, though, both very early -- 15 is the one stuck in my head. Wish I could be more help.

Top Bottom