• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where's Paul?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul even appearing anywhere and even spouting bland drivel like in the Momentum’ would be a good thing!! :D

I guess, tho, the only reason for the ‘Momentum,’ is that it can’t answer direct questions. The typical questions that do pop up are those manufactured types like: ‘Many of you have written in about anxiety and claustrophobic attacks while in the back seat, and whether there will be hand holds for scrambling out. We have good news on that for all you Elio ‘co pilots’ out there!! Our virtual hand holds will be bright, in color, and will incorporate, state of the art, Glow In The Dark (GITD™) technology, in two textures, as well: we have thought about our vision impaired and anxiety ridden back seaters! We know how important it is to make you feel happy to virtually know what you are grabbing in the dark with that hopeless feeling of ‘clutching at straws.’

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul even appearing anywhere and even spouting bland drivel like in the Momentum’ would be a good thing!! :D

I guess, tho, the only reason for the ‘Momentum,’ is that it can’t answer direct questions. The typical questions that do pop up are those manufactured types like: ‘Many of you have written in about anxiety and claustrophobic attacks while in the back seat, and whether there will be hand holds for scrambling out. We have good news on that for all you Elio ‘co pilots’ out there!! Our virtual hand holds will be bright, in color, and will incorporate, state of the art, Glow In The Dark (GITD™) technology, in two textures, as well: we have thought about our vision impaired and anxiety ridden back seaters! We know how important it is to make you feel happy to virtually know what you are grabbing in the dark with that hopeless feeling of ‘clutching at straws.’

Wait a minute... Do you write the Blogs? ;)

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Coss, if you’re referring to my ‘tongue in cheek’ Momentum update sure, send it in if you want to! I bet someone even remotely remaining with Elio Motors, even if not on a payroll, keeps up with this, and other websites already, tho.

Just an idea: Since we have all this idle time to kill, let’s have a contest like where people fill in a caption to a cartoon, or similar!! Maybe you, or one of the other mods, can pick out some obscure real, imagined, or virtual part (or better yet, a feature!) and we could create a fictional ‘Momentum’ entry!! We could vote on how it would appeal to us readers: extra points for how it ties in to a request from someone interested and even more points for how it relates to upcoming current events like the SuperBowl or Valentines Day!!

It would be fun and keep our minds off searching for Paul and asking more stupid and unanswered questions.

What do y’all think?

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I know who asked that question. It's because riding in the back can be quite dangerous.
i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2017_11_10_20_4636792D00000578_5071197_image_m_105_1510344695209.jpg

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Coss, if you’re referring to my ‘tongue in cheek’ Momentum update sure, send it in if you want to! I bet someone even remotely remaining with Elio Motors, even if not on a payroll, keeps up with this, and other websites already, tho.

Just an idea: Since we have all this idle time to kill, let’s have a contest like where people fill in a caption to a cartoon, or similar!! Maybe you, or one of the other mods, can pick out some obscure real, imagined, or virtual part (or better yet, a feature!) and we could create a fictional ‘Momentum’ entry!! We could vote on how it would appeal to us readers: extra points for how it ties in to a request from someone interested and even more points for how it relates to upcoming current events like the SuperBowl or Valentines Day!!

It would be fun and keep our minds off searching for Paul and asking more stupid and unanswered questions.

What do y’all think?
I think (know) the mods already spend too much time here, since you brought it up, why don't YOU do it :rolleyes:

Top Bottom