• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who's Going To Birmingham?

Geordie97

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 84MPG...if he's not staying at your house, maybe we will! :) Actually, we are going to drive down on Friday. Won't be there as early as I want to be since the boss doesn't want to get up that early...she says we can plan on leaving around 8am...so I guess I will be there for lunch. Save me a place in line!

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey 84MPG...if he's not staying at your house, maybe we will! :) Actually, we are going to drive down on Friday. Won't be there as early as I want to be since the boss doesn't want to get up that early...she says we can plan on leaving around 8am...so I guess I will be there for lunch. Save me a place in line!
Hope you make it down here. I'll check with MY boss and see how much deposit is required to stay with us. LOL

I'll be the one hugging the Elio and not letting go.

I wonder if they'll take a check for that P4? I could bounce one for it. ;)

barlex

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just got back from B'ham. It is unreal how much room is in the front seat. Don't know about the back seat because I wont be sitting there.
The Elio team was always asking if anyone wanted any info and gave answers as best they could. Also, many of the people who were in line were answering questions for the ones who just showed up and had not heard of the car.

Top Bottom