• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Are Elio Owners In Interested In Elio?

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When and if my Elio arrives, it will be used for short trips and recreation. I will put every accessory available on the Elio and hope it holds value as a collectible.
Since our numbers are only 23 apart, I hope to meet you at the factory tour Phil. I was going to go the other direction with minimal upgrades.

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I work for a company called FilmBreak, and my team and I have a meeting with Paul next week to discuss ways in which we can accelerate their pre-sales campaign. We'd love to hear your insights on why Elio Owners are interested in Elio. If anyone starts a conversation me, I'd love to ask you a few questions to help us better understand. Thanks!
I ride a Harley... the Elio has heat and AIR CONDITIONING!

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This seems to be a repeat of the Feedback Request. My reasons for the elio can be found there at this link.

Additionally, already this week I had conversations with three additional people that are very interested in elio because of its low cost followed by its incredible gas mileage. I find more and more people that are finding it difficult to stomach the $30,000+ that they figure it will cost them to replace their aging cars. Wrap in this cost with people that are commuting large distances and the thought of having to replace that care frequently and the cost of the elio as well as its gas mileage make it a slam dunk for them.

Thomas L. Buyea

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I work for a company called FilmBreak, and my team and I have a meeting with Paul next week to discuss ways in which we can accelerate their pre-sales campaign. We'd love to hear your insights on why Elio Owners are interested in Elio. If anyone starts a conversation me, I'd love to ask you a few questions to help us better understand. Thanks!

I think Paul and his team have done a great job already getting videos and photos of the Elio all over the internet and their almost daily emails to people who have subscribed, I sometimes wonder if he is not putting too much into advertising since he does not have his car into production yet ? And he has been traveling all over the USA showing the prototypes ? That must be costing quite a lot, He certainly has a good photographer getting shots of all the best angles of the Elio. I think this big push so early has fueled some of the scam believers that I must admit I was many months ago, But now I believe Paul is really trying to get into production and will if he possibly can.

Top Bottom