• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Gauges Or Numbers At All?

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Right next to the one that plays Lady Ga Ga.
Is the Lady Ga Ga button the same as the "It's now time for me to snap and go postal" button, or is that the button that provides a 'bio bag' for that first moment you hear her music and the nausea sets in.

Last edited:

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A
Here it is everyone. The new all in one Elio steering wheel/dash unit. ;):D:rolleyes:

w05-steering-wheel.jpg

As long as they add the red scanning lights on the lower hood, and I can control Elio using voice commands with my watch, I'm good with that. I don't know that Paul would be willing to change his last name to Knight though .....

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If there's OBD port and smart phone connectivity, your phone can be a sophisticated and customize-able gauge, and they can keep the cost of the 'as built' instrumentation down. I thought that was the original plan?

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If there's OBD port and smart phone connectivity, your phone can be a sophisticated and customize-able gauge, and they can keep the cost of the 'as built' instrumentation down. I thought that was the original plan?
Low cost doesn't have to be synonymous with un-usable as the elgin appears from photos to be.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A

As long as they add the red scanning lights on the lower hood, and I can control Elio using voice commands with my watch, I'm good with that. I don't know that Paul would be willing to change his last name to Knight though .....
Will it transform into a Tadpole configured off-road three wheeler?

Top Bottom