• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why I'm All In

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Me ponder not. Only the truly neurotic live in that world.
Would you go under the knife wondering if your Doc finished last in his class?
(Someone always does)
Got to have faith or hope, can't live a normal life with out it.:)

In manufacturing, it's not who's doing the work, it's who's setting and maintaining the standards.
PLENTY of frightening things in this world. . . . .ou are correct. To the old question: what do you call the kid that finished LAST in his class in medical school. The answer is STILL: DOCTOR. :eek:

The the REAL refreshing and comforting thought as you fly cross country in that big shinny, jet: the contract to build that airplane went to the LOWEST bidder. o_O

Isn't life wonderful???:rolleyes:

Peter Blackman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Cannot wait to see the prototype. Live in Phoenix and hope to visit the office at 24th street after first of the year. May be there will be a prototype at the office. We got rid of our second car about 6 months ago. Got tired of fixing it. I can survive with one car but occasionally my wife wants to go somewheres when I want to use the car. This is the perfect solution.
I have recently gone to the office. It is a mail box drop only.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have recently gone to the office. It is a mail box drop only.
I have visited the 24th street office a number of times. Initially EM was sub-leasing in that tiny place, mostly to have a conference room, one office and receiving mail etc. EM now has a new office in Chandler somewhere, so you will not find a warm body belonging to EM at the 24th st office. Certainly there is no garage space at the 24th st location.

Top Bottom