1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Why Is The Stock Price Dropping?

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by ACEpickles, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

So what are your sources? If I may ask? Just trying to learn and several people seem to know a lot about stocks and I'm mostly have been in various bond funds that Zacks has had very timely calls on i.e. the taper tantrum , so your comments are much appreciated. From what I have gathered, Zacks call on ELIO might be extremely bullish. Over what time frame would a price target of $51 a share apply to? Any body know?

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Elias likes this.
  2. Elias

Elias Elio Aficionado

F.Y.I. - Investors
    upload_2016-5-21_9-15-43.png
    True.

3. TCBronson

TCBronson Elio Addict

It is my opinion that if in the next 60 days EM releases more shares AND we start to see evidence of the E series build and testing that the price could go up to the 50's. But who really knows.

Elias and Sailor Dog like this.
  4. Elias

Elias Elio Aficionado

As a 506C investor, my sources are Network 1 Financial. They were the instrument to take Elio public. My contact there shares his expertise and thoughts on Elio Motors. I can't tell your intelligently when Elio will hit that mark but I can tell you Elio Motors is young company with a revolutionary product that in time will succeed in the market. These sources seem to indicate that by 2021 Elio stock would be approximately over $150 per shares. That's only 5 years away. Research this. A $10,000 investment with Telsa in 2010 is worth over $400,000 today. So hang in there. I'm in it for the long haul. F.Y.I. Elio already has done and will start doing more commercials in the future.

TCBronson, Sailor Dog and Coss like this.
  5. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Thanks for the good information!

TCBronson likes this.
  6. Ellen Bendana

Ellen Bendana Elio Fan

I bought 100 shares at $12, and as soon as I got the email that we could transfer them to our brokerage account I did...imagine my DELIGHT when I saw them trading about a week later at $60 per share...I immediately sold 90 of my 100 shares at $59.40 per share and $59.20 per share! I have $5,400 in my Fidelity individual account...I am one Happy future ELIO owner

Maurtis, Elias and John-b-gone like this.
  7. Ellen Bendana

Ellen Bendana Elio Fan

My fidelity broker was able to make it happen...they had to have me sign paperwork it took about a week once they spoke with the v star or whoever the group was...I did this asap

Elias likes this.
  8. Coss

Coss Moderator Staff Member Moderator

But now you only have 10 shares left. :(

Elias likes this.
  9. Ty

Ty Elio Addict

I missed it when it was high. I took too long switching it over. I would love to be able to sell half of my 100 shares and make enough to pay for my Elio ($8.000 - $1,000-$500-$350). Of course, to get that $6,150, stock would need to hit $123/share so that isn't going to happen.

10. Marshall

Marshall Elio Addict

Stock strategy was accumulated over time from direct communication with successful investors and educators (usually unsuccessful investors.) But the engineering and news comes from various web sources which vary greatly in reliability.

I would consider Elio to be a high risk - high reward scenario. It's better than a high risk - low reward scenario. Low risk almost always comes with low reward.