• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will It Happen

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was the title of this board "Will it TO happen!" or "Will it happen?"? The almost-a-question-but-missing-a-question-mark is throwing me off.

Is there an errant "to" out there or perhaps a "?" just looking for a question to back up? Perhaps we will never know.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was the title of this board "Will it TO happen!" or "Will it happen?"? The almost-a-question-but-missing-a-question-mark is throwing me off.

Is there an errant "to" out there or perhaps a "?" just looking for a question to back up? Perhaps we will never know.
I'm going with "Will it TO happen!".... and I have some extra "TO"'s if anyone wants one...:D

Jackbow

Elio Fan
Reaction score
go to the trouble of doing some research and reading on this forum and you will answer you own question .... what we can say based on following the project for a good while, they are moving toward production .... anything more specific will have to come from EM .... they have the info, we don't
I remember when the first mustang came out and it was cheap and very basic. They sold because it was the right car at the time. I think elio will sell a huge amount of cars. I think the co. Believes it. I just wish I has big money to invest.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a to, a too, a two and a 2. Does it make a difference?

Featuring the ROUND 2 IT. For those who cannot get around to it.
upload_2016-3-6_15-4-51.png

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
........ in the past a car company had to product 50 cars to be called a car company. Why hasn't Eilo taken this first step.
Welcome to the forum!
To answer...."in the past" may have been 50. but, IIRC New(er) regulation says 350 units to be a company. But, don't know if that even applies to an "autocycle" company.
Because "timing is everything", EM received a unique opportunity when the old GM plant came available. Tell me, how could they pass that up? Yes, It seems to be an ALL or NOTHING situation. Not our baby. But it is EM taking (most) all of the risk, and "we" will be reaping the benefits. If they only built 350 I certainly would NOT have a chance to own one. And It would not fulfill Paul's mission for starting this company. The high volume and low price point have also been planned to discourage competition. We just need a little more patience. :D

Top Bottom