• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will The Elio Be This Much Fun To Drive?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the Elio is close to the performance and feel of the Three Wheeler Morgan in this video it will be a blast to drive!

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, but with the extra $36,200 you have after buying an Elio, I think you can afford some other fun things to do..
Seriously! this thing is $43,000 !!

I am sure that a conversion will be available to make a very similar vehicle and still have $30K left over to play with. I have another question to pose to the forum. I don't want to get into the whole Elio dash controversy but would it not be possible to offer the Elio with a glass dash that could be programmed to have any kind of dashboard display you want. I want a dash that looks like that of an airplane because the Elio looks more like a plane than a car from the inside.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sure that a conversion will be available to make a very similar vehicle and still have $30K left over to play with. I have another question to pose to the forum. I don't want to get into the whole Elio dash controversy but would it not be possible to offer the Elio with a glass dash that could be programmed to have any kind of dashboard display you want. I want a dash that looks like that of an airplane because the Elio looks more like a plane than a car from the inside.
You could always just look at the tablet mounted on the dash and use it instead of the Elgin dash
IS-1.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This Morgan EV3's performance will be interesting to see on the test track as well asThe Elio P5's.

image.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Climate control and price is a clear win for the Elio. My only interest in comparison was for ride, handling, and performance. I think the Elio will have a similar feel and be a hoot to drive.

Top Bottom