• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will The Elio Have An Interference Engine?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Yes or no"? .....You sound just like my wife! :eek:

Not sure where Briton is.....but logging still goes on in Britain on a relatively small scale.

It's spelled "Liege", btw. ;)
Gadzooks!!!! You've exposed my Celtic Briton origins and with my dyslexic "ie" problem in one fell swoop. I'm wondering if this is more your problem or mine. LOL
I'm also a poet; A rude brit, what are we to make of it. LOL

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I supposed to respond by finishing the poem? Methinks it would result in me getting a ban.... I've thought of three words ending in "it" and the only clean one is "grit".
I'll bet they will permit you a little poetic license to use a rhyming word. LOL Please don't run me over with your Lunge though. LOL
PS thank you for putting my statements in quotes so we won't get lost in all the thread here. LOL

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've told you it's not Lunge it's Lurgie.....

Seriously, that's enough "interference" in the topic of the Elio engine. :p

One thing we have learned, it will either be an interference engine, or not...

Ironically the importance of interference from either piston or valve is rendered rather moot with the addition of a good timing chain (just my opinion). I rather thought our little foray here more revealing and interesting. Except that you still fail to use the reply button for clarity of your points. LOL
Otherwise I appreciate all that you've said. Your Liege is pretty cool too.
As a side note; I'm thinking that if Paul's designing for a longer compression ratio and thus greater gas mileage is aided by allowing interference then I'm all for it.

Top Bottom