• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will The Right Side Window Open?

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, both front windows are power. The rear windows do not open at this time. Would be nice if they had a pop-out window for the rear passenger in the production model.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I question the need for costly power windows or door (1 door) locks in a one person wide vehicle with everything right at your finger tips. Would rather have a better radio , cd player, additional speakers, etc., or what ever!!!

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There might be a handful of vehicles produced today without power windows. It's likely cheaper to purchase the power window assy than a manual one. Also, the door panels will be cheaper to produce without having to cut and finish around the hole for the crank; it also eliminates the cost of any trim around the crank handle for a finished look. The window/door controls will likely be an off the shelf item from another vehicle.

corvairbob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
when was new car shopping this past few years i did not see any on the lots with manual windows and when went to the online build your own they did no have any reference to manual wndows for h cars i was shopping for. the windows came with othe items in a package. so it may be the manual windows are just not being made anymore in the us.

Top Bottom