• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wisconsin, Cedarburg, Fox Lake

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You only get a number once you're all in for $1000 (or when reservations close), so you wouldn't have gotten a number if you were only in for $500 at the time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kkitzhaber

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've been looking for specs on this; i.e., heating/defrost system, HP, etc. Do you know where I can find them?
Thanks!
I just upgraded to $1000 today, and drove down to Knoxville to check it out. Learned a lot from the reps. 55 HP, 55 lb.ft. of torque is the goal for the engine. Turbo will be an option...At some point. There are standard vents for heating, defrosting,etc. The front vents are the same as Chevy Spark, and other Chevy models. I would bet that the heating capacity for the interior will be about the same as a Spark, or Geo, or other small cars. With people from Michigan working on it, you can be sure the heating system will be adequate down to at least -20 F.
K.J.
La Crosse, WI

coolken

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Wife & I saw the Elio in Daytona beach march 13. It was hidden behind Tombstone building on old Main st by the bars. More people would of seen it by the speedway track where all the newer bikes & parts are. I'm guessing Elio could'nt afford the spot at the track. We each sat in it, I sat in the back seat. It's tight, would be better if it had more window to look out of. I'm 5'10", 215lbs (overweight). It's very comfortable in the front seat. The wife said we should order a second Elio, because the first one is her's.. I said no, wait till we get the first one. I have five Goldwings to drive. Will be back to Cedarburg or Fox Lake Wisconsin April 20.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in at 1,000 and I am from Chicago but I have lived in Beloit, Fontana, Como, Devils Lake area and have friends of the family who have lived in Door County, Wisconsin for over 100 years. I am currently in Morocco and I will be visiting many countries in Europe in April for a few months.
Welcome to the best Elio forum on the planet. If you have questions, ask. We will either know and answer or argue with each other in a sometimes humerous way.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in at 1,000 and I am from Chicago but I have lived in Beloit, Fontana, Como, Devils Lake area and have friends of the family who have lived in Door County, Wisconsin for over 100 years. I am currently in Morocco and I will be visiting many countries in Europe in April for a few months.
Welcome to the legion of Elio fans and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information, rumors, opinions, helpful friendly people and hours of entertainment. Enjoy the experience.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in at (1000) can't wait to get my number, thanks for the info on the junk mail.
(Wisconsin)
Fritz congratulations on joining the 1Grand group and making the commitment to buy an Elio. You have already found that the forum is the best source for information about the Elio and that the members are helpful and friendly. Use the search function to find out specific answers and if you can't find it, just ask. Someone will try the help you. Welcome and let's enjoy the Elion experience together.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live in central Wisconsin and placed my $1000 order on June 7th and came up with the #16909.
Coloma, not to let the air out of your balloon but to my knowledge they have not released any new numbers since May 14th and the highest number then was around 4300. We currently have just over 20,000 reservations and around 23% of them are at the $1000 level. Numbers are usually released about every 7-8 weeks so the next release date should be early July, if the trend remains the same.

Top Bottom