• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wisconsin, Cedarburg, Fox Lake

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good morning to ALL in our special Elio family!

As we all know, to day is a very special day for EVERYONE of us: It's Father's Day, and we all have one. With that being said, I think we should all , here on the forum, take the time to wish a very special happy Father's Day to the "father," the creator, of our Elio. . . . . . . . . So:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY,
PAUL ELIO!!!

And thank you for sharing your "beautiful brain child with us!"

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in at (1000) can't wait to get my number, thanks for the info on the junk mail.
(Wisconsin)

Good morning Fritz, from the Bayou State, and the future birth place of our beloved Elio!

Welcome aboard and glad to hear that you have made the decision to join us as an "all in" member!

Anything that you need answers too, please ask away and someone will surely be able to help you with answers.

Again, Fritz, welcome and congratulations! :)

Coloma1

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Coloma, not to let the air out of your balloon but to my knowledge they have not released any new numbers since May 14th and the highest number then was around 4300. We currently have just over 20,000 reservations and around 23% of them are at the $1000 level. Numbers are usually released about every 7-8 weeks so the next release date should be early July, if the trend remains the same.

This from my email I received from Elio.............

Thank you for reserving your Elio! You can check the status of your reservation by logging into your account.
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Order #100016909 (placed on June 7, 2014 7:37:52 AM EDT)

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This from my email I received from Elio.............

Thank you for reserving your Elio! You can check the status of your reservation by logging into your account.
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Order #100016909 (placed on June 7, 2014 7:37:52 AM EDT)
Yes, this is your order number, but your vehicle production number will be assigned later. Everyone gets an order number, but only the $1k all-in get the production number.

Coloma1

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Yes, this is your order number, but your vehicle production number will be assigned later. Everyone gets an order number, but only the $1k all-in get the production number.
As long as I'm in line for the' $1000 all in's' it doesn't mater when I get my pecking order number so long as I'm in line and production isn't scheduled for well over a year.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As long as I'm in line for the' $1000 all in's' it doesn't mater when I get my pecking order number so long as I'm in line and production isn't scheduled for well over a year.
You should get your production number in the next distribution which should be early July. And yes, knowing you will have a production number (even if you don't know what it is yet) is important because now no one can jump ahead of you . I had to wait 57 days from the time I made my $1K reservation until I got my number that locks in my production sequence . The waiting was the hardest thing.

Coloma1

Elio Fan
Reaction score
You should get your production number in the next distribution which should be early July. And yes, knowing you will have a production number (even if you don't know what it is yet) is important because now no one can jump ahead of you . I had to wait 57 days from the time I made my $1K reservation until I got my number that locks in my production sequence . The waiting was the hardest thing.
My number came thru today and I'm listed at 4924 in the lineup.....

captameric

Reaction score
I'm hoping to be soon, at least in that I'm seriously considering the $1000 "I'm All In." Am I correct that Wisconsin looks at the Elio as a motorcycle?

Top Bottom