• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wrap Question

Nathan Diffee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm brand new to this forum and 100% on the Elio bandwagon. I will be reserving a spot the second I have the extra cash.

I noticed on their site they have plans for a store in Hoover, AL. I also noticed that they plan to offer wraps as an option. Does anyone know how this might be done? Will they do them in-house? It seems like the kind of thing they would contract out. The reason I ask is because I work for a company just down the road in Pelham that does vehicle wraps, and I would love the chance to design and wrap some of these things.

Anybody have any insight on how that will work or where I might inquire about it?

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Nathan. Not sure myself about the wrap option. Many here are interested it. Somebody will let you know. Glad your here.

Nathan Diffee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. And, if anyone in this area is interested in a wrap, I would love to get my hands some of these. They are practically begging to be wrapped.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm brand new to this forum and 100% on the Elio bandwagon. I will be reserving a spot the second I have the extra cash.

I noticed on their site they have plans for a store in Hoover, AL. I also noticed that they plan to offer wraps as an option. Does anyone know how this might be done? Will they do them in-house? It seems like the kind of thing they would contract out. The reason I ask is because I work for a company just down the road in Pelham that does vehicle wraps, and I would love the chance to design and wrap some of these things.

Anybody have any insight on how that will work or where I might inquire about it?
Nathan, welcome to the forum and the legion of Elio fans. The forum has the latest information on the development and production of the Elio and I'm certain that in one of its threads is the information you seek. I'm sure if someone out there knows they will post it or give you the link. We look forward to your participation, comments, and opinions. Enjoy the Elio experience with us.

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Wow Nathan., You must have been reading my mind. If you look at my 'pic' and do a Yahoo search on The California Kid youll see where the emblem derives from! Thats my desire on a Licorice 'E' !

Nathan Diffee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Wow Nathan., You must have been reading my mind. If you look at my 'pic' and do a Yahoo search on The California Kid youll see where the emblem derives from! Thats my desire on a Licorice 'E' !
I mocked one up for you (it's a slow work day).
cali kid.png

Top Bottom