• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wrap Question

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am more interested in temporary wraps. Is there such a thing? My Elio could be a patch work quilt for a while, then a flower garden, then a ?????????? What ever strikes my fancy. It would be fun to be able to subscribe to a wrap plan that allows you to change wraps periodically. Just a thought! Hmmmm, maybe dragon flies. Or butterflies. And those ideas are just the tip of the iceburg. Maybe ice cream cones? LOL :-) Z
A friends' trucking company sells trailer wraps as rolling billboards. They change em pretty often. Of course, the ad revenue pays for the wrap cost.

Price is probably the only restraint on how often you could redecorate.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A friends' trucking company sells trailer wraps as rolling billboards. They change em pretty often. Of course, the ad revenue pays for the wrap cost.

Price is probably the only restraint on how often you could redecorate.
I have actually thought of doing something like that. It would help with the payments. Every little bit helps. :-) Z

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm brand new to this forum and 100% on the Elio bandwagon. I will be reserving a spot the second I have the extra cash.

I noticed on their site they have plans for a store in Hoover, AL. I also noticed that they plan to offer wraps as an option. Does anyone know how this might be done? Will they do them in-house? It seems like the kind of thing they would contract out. The reason I ask is because I work for a company just down the road in Pelham that does vehicle wraps, and I would love the chance to design and wrap some of these things.

Anybody have any insight on how that will work or where I might inquire about it?
I hope there are LOTS of people out there, not just corporate franchizees, who offer wraps, accessories, and any mod imaginable. The auto customization trend is HOT, and will help Elio popularity immensely if they quickly start showing up with all kinds of undeniably awesome mod packages. You just can't give bad press to a car that looks flat-out bad-@ss. Especially one the average person can afford to buy AND customize!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I am more interested in temporary wraps. Is there such a thing? My Elio could be a patch work quilt for a while, then a flower garden, then a ?????????? What ever strikes my fancy. It would be fun to be able to subscribe to a wrap plan that allows you to change wraps periodically. Just a thought! Hmmmm, maybe dragon flies. Or butterflies. And those ideas are just the tip of the iceburg. Maybe ice cream cones? LOL :) Z
Are you sure you don't just want to spring for LCD panels?

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am more interested in temporary wraps. Is there such a thing? My Elio could be a patch work quilt for a while, then a flower garden, then a ?????????? What ever strikes my fancy. It would be fun to be able to subscribe to a wrap plan that allows you to change wraps periodically. Just a thought! Hmmmm, maybe dragon flies. Or butterflies. And those ideas are just the tip of the iceburg. Maybe ice cream cones? LOL :) Z

Aha. Changing your wrap like you change your shoes. A woman's prerogative. I get it.:cool::)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Aha. Changing your wrap like you change your shoes. A woman's prerogative. I get it.:cool::)
Shoes! You mean I'm supposed to change my shoes? I don't think so. I change my dresses, (and my socks) not my shoes. I'm a bloomin' radical Birkenstock cult member. (Not the fancy new ones either because I can't afford them!) LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped: I'm a bloomin' radical Birkenstock cult member. Z

garance-dore-instagram-620x620.jpg

Top Bottom