• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Zelio

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
'Z' was a very special person that absolutely loved everything about the Elio. She 'liked' everybody [she was my first], and was a constant here on Elio Owners forum. If there is a heaven [I'm 'spiritual, but not religious] , she's driving her Elio right now. We had only a couple of 'conversations', initially about her avatar, but for someone I've never met personally, I sure do miss her.:(

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
iagree.gif

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
April 11, 2014

Zelio , in a "conversation" with me, wrote the following.

My name is Z because my mother wanted something short and different. I also had cousins named G and K. LOL As a kid I wanted a name like everyone else but now I am grateful to my parents because I feel my unusual name is one of the reasons I am such and unique individual.

She was indeed a unique individual.

Z, may you Rest In Peace.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z was affectionately known by me as the "Den Mother" of pack Elio. I can't tell you why but we clicked from her first "Hello!" We had a few private conversations and I believe we had a similar connection to the universe. Z had open heart surgery on December 24th to replace a heart valve but did not survive the surgery. She was a very spiritual as well as religious person, Who believed in God and knew in her heart there was another place to travel on to. However she really wanted to do some traveling here first....... in her Elio! That was not to be. :( So many of us will honor Z and her memory in one way or another and will welcome her spirit as our copilot as we travel the highways and byways in our Elios.
Paul and others at EM knew of Z and her enthusiasm for the Elio, they even called her a week before her surgery which G1 said really made her Day. If they named a model after her, (not likely but a nice thought) I for one would order it.
I miss her enthusiasm, spirit and conversations everyday and I really miss her!:(

Top Bottom