• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Zx40-s Ev

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
thanks- I do remember the car- single spoke steering wheel, and to "jack up" the car to change a flat, I think all you needed was a piece of pipe or a log, by changing the suspension ?

That self centering one spoke steering wheel was nice, the whole interior too. I never tried to lift the car with the hydraulics, but I saw pictures of people jacking up the car with just about anything high enough to let you change the tire.

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's what they used to say about Japanese and Korean products. As soon as they want to India and China have the resources to build competitive quality and with the control of the workforce build cheaper vehicles.
On the world market, made in The USA, is a fading reminder of what we were, Step into Walmart to see the invasion of Chinese products. ( including foods!!) People shop by price- EM will be successful because of it's price, and mpg.

Absolutely. Especially considering that Tata Motors of India owns Jaguar and the Volvo Car Corporation (not Volvo trucks) is owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group of China. As far as I can tell the quality of the cars they build, has not suffered after the Asian companies took over.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I continue to be amazed with my fellow reservationist's vast experiences you share, and the depth of knowledge posted.
I wish I could appreciate most of it. After the usual differences of opinions and "truths', and a lot of B.S., I have gleaned much.
I'd miss this camaraderie as much as no Elio, should it come to pass.
Thanks.
I lost a close friend today, and just needed to reach out to my Elio friends.

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I continue to be amazed with my fellow reservationist's vast experiences you share, and the depth of knowledge posted.
I wish I could appreciate most of it. After the usual differences of opinions and "truths', and a lot of B.S., I have gleaned much.
I'd miss this camaraderie as much as no Elio, should it come to pass.
Thanks.
I lost a close friend today, and just needed to reach out to my Elio friends.

My deepest condolences to you regarding the passing of your friend!

Top Bottom