• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

250,000 Units Per Year ?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That does not even account for the profit from options, accessories, and replacement panels and such! :cool:

I do believe Paul Elio has a pretty good idea going, we just all hope he can push this project over that finish line and actually start generating that profit for his investors and himself. :D:)

I would rather he drove over, just sayin........ :D

upload_2014-9-29_14-10-9.jpeg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I do believe Paul Elio has a pretty good idea going, we just all hope he can push this project over that finish line and actually start generating that profit for his investors and himself. :D:)

I don't begrudge him a penny and do hope he makes a ton .... he's worked for it over time and earned every penny

Jim

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not against Paul Elio in any way but just stating the facts as he continues to say whenever he is interviewed.
If he didn't do his homework before hand on the price then he's not a very good business person. By keep repeating the price of $6800.00 he is in a way making a promise to America that is the starting price. He never starts out saying I HOPE it will sell for $6800.00. If so I haven't seen it yet.
And yes I know what the paperwork said but now days lawyers eat paperwork for lunch.
I believe $6800.00 will be the starting price for the plain jane ride. He will make up the difference on extras.
And I will get in on the extras.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am definitely not one of those, baby my car type people. I buy a car and I want to use it. I don't want to spend time rubbing it with a diaper, or washing it, or tuning it, or cleaning the wheels. All stuff, I know, I should be doing, but I don't. Standard maintenance, I'm OK with (most times), but I'd rather drive it than work on it.
Knew a guy back in the day who would get a new car and, with a medium ball-peen hammer, put a nice little dent low on the quarter panel, just to have the satisfaction.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$250,000 vehicles per year at a profit of $1,000 per vehicle = $250,000,000 profit per year ... ;)

Jim

That does not even account for the profit from options, accessories, and replacement panels and such! :cool:

250M/year + OPTIONS which will be more then 1K (I'm guessing) I want a new daddy, Paul Elio, adopt ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise to walk the dog and pick up poop. :D

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The way I see it is the biggest variable in plant production is going to be when EM decides to bring a second shift online.

I don't believe 60K+ reservations is a very high bar for EM to set at all as in about the last six months they have managed to receive about 25,000 new reservations and they only need about 25,000 more to reach your 61K number. As long as the developments we expect starting appearing, running engine, P5/E0, E-series building and testing, EM should have no trouble exceeding that number in the next six months or so.
I'm not sure we can see the 60,000 goal being met unless EM gives us (Elio followers) and potential consumers a shot in the arm with some biggish news like the new engine is doing great and/or a look at the final body design. Something along those lines.

Top Bottom