• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Completely Happy With The Design Of Elio?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
For my recent install, I just ran the power all the way up to the dash and tapped into a 12v accessory plug that wasn't in use (for an option I don't have). Then I installed a switch, so both the screen and the camera turn on at the flick of a switch.
Didn't EM say that the wiring harness would have power taps all through the Elio?
I would just look for the closet one to where I need it.

DWood

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm happy with pretty much all of the design. I'm holding my judgment on the dash until I drive it. If there is anything that I would like is that the base radio would have an aux port. I like to listen to my own music when I drive.

LGilbert

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I think the door should have been on the curb side of the car.

Car design never puts the driver door on the curb side regardless of whether the country has left or right side lane standards. English cars enter from the right and drive on the left. We enter from the left and drive on the right. Entry to the car is easier not having a curb in the way. Second, if you enter from the right than your shift is on the left. It all makes very clear sense.

DrewBarfield

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy with pretty much all of the design. I'm holding my judgment on the dash until I drive it. If there is anything that I would like is that the base radio would have an aux port. I like to listen to my own music when I drive.

I've been told the radio will have an aux jack and support bluetooth.

NOLIKEIT

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I have harped on this before.

Fuel filler needs to be on the drivers side. Thank you.

Other than that, there is nothing I can really pick at. I juat hate pulling up to the wrong side of the fuel pump.

Off topic question.
Is it appropriate to laugh after your wife flips her car down a hill off the side of the interstate and afterwards, in the back of the ambulance, procceeds to ask the paramedics for a band-aid... for the scratch on her ankle...

I hope so, because I did. <3

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know I have harped on this before.

Fuel filler needs to be on the drivers side. Thank you.

Other than that, there is nothing I can really pick at. I juat hate pulling up to the wrong side of the fuel pump.

Off topic question.
Is it appropriate to laugh after your wife flips her car down a hill off the side of the interstate and afterwards, in the back of the ambulance, procceeds to ask the paramedics for a band-aid... for the scratch on her ankle...

I hope so, because I did. <3

You're forgiven, if you didn't push her off the road and down the hill.

Top Bottom