• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Borrow $240 Mil, Or Borrow Alot Less And Start Out Slow?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I view all of this as a study of the phenomena of projecting one's individual opinions upon what is otherwise a neutral set of circumstances. Truth is we all know very little as to the success or the failure of the Elio. The end product is a characterization of all participants rather than anything conclusive about the Elio. Or perhaps we could call it a profile of all those who comment here. Interesting how in our attempts to deal with the facts around the Elio we are actually projecting ourselves on to the subject and providing data about ourselves rather than the Elio. I don't mean to imply that anything conclusive can be determined from this analysis about us but there are a few standouts. LOL Perhaps we need to coin a word or term for this phenomena. LOL There especially is needs to be a term to describe those who have appointed themselves as authorities on the success or failure of the Eleo. Personally, I think we may have stumbled onto a way of testing for "Hitler" type personalities before some quirk of fate finds one of them in any position of authority. LOL
I don't know WHAT the hell you just said, but I think I admire it!

archer5013

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't know WHAT the hell you just said, but I think I admire it!

That sounds -so- like Television Consciousness.

ChainsTeeVee.jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That sounds -so- like Television Consciousness.

View attachment 5537
Sad but it seems to be much worse than just TV or our possessions that chain us. I know a guy out in Grant's Pass Oregon who actually unscrambles the mysteries as best I've seen. I'll give you a hint of who he is. He was or is a master hypnotist that is now an arch enemy of the craft. Joshua and G1 will want this on the General topic thread.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I noticed this post on EM's Facebook page in response to a question, I thought it was interesting.

View attachment 5487
EM says they received a sizable investment. Do this mean the engine development and final E series building are going under way full steam? Does anyone have connections and can tell us?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM says they received a sizable investment. Do this mean the engine development and final E series building are going under way full steam? Does anyone have connections and can tell us?
It would be nice to know since I keep noticing what looks like 'tells' on EM's Facebook posts that are more confident about funding than they had been but they just don't come out and say anything specific, it's very hard to know what's going on internally.

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.13.28 PM.png

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It would be nice to know since I keep noticing what looks like 'tells' on EM's Facebook posts that are more confident about funding than they had been but they just don't come out and say anything specific, it's very hard to know what's going on internally.

View attachment 5561

agree .... scheduling events like the one today and tomorrow (May 05, 2015 - May 06, 2015 Ruckersville, VA Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) - Symposium with US insurance companies. - Closed to the public) just doesn't sound like a company that feels its on a path to extinction

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
agree .... scheduling events like the one today and tomorrow (May 05, 2015 - May 06, 2015 Ruckersville, VA Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) - Symposium with US insurance companies. - Closed to the public) just doesn't sound like a company that feels its on a path to extinction
And it would be a waist to discuss testing on a P4. The only thing the IIHS is interested in discussing is testing the actual vehicle that will be on the highway, and this is the "E" series vehicle. Do they have one built for IIHS to examine?

Also, what is the proper name for the "E' series, production model vehicle?

Top Bottom