• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bulge

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll see you and raise you 50.
image.jpeg

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The "bulge" doesn't bother me at all. My only issue is that if there's going to be one on the r/h side, put one on the left to keep symmetry [it's probably in the 'options' list at EM]. You could use a l/h mounted 'bulge' for a nice place to mount a remote engine oil and tranny fluid coolers...great airflow, nice and protected. Custom bulges is on my list of mods.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The "bulge" doesn't bother me at all. My only issue is that if there's going to be one on the r/h side, put one on the left to keep symmetry [it's probably in the 'options' list at EM]. You could use a l/h mounted 'bulge' for a nice place to mount a remote engine oil and tranny fluid coolers...great airflow, nice and protected. Custom bulges is on my list of mods.
Another approach would be to mount the pipe under a running board instead of a bulge and then have a matching running board on the driver's side.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FYI! Do NOT Google "custom bulges"!!!

Top Bottom