• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disturbing

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An up and running production version of the P5 might go along way with the DOE loan. It surely would not hurt things.
Last year EM said that the P4 was it final version. The crowd funding is as of now funny money not a dime of it is real yet.
I am ready to considering funding but before I send ELIO another dime I want real results. Seem enough fluff.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An up and running production version of the P5 might go along way with the DOE loan. It surely would not hurt things.
Last year EM said that the P4 was it final version. The crowd funding is as of now funny money not a dime of it is real yet.
I am ready to considering funding but before I send ELIO another dime I want real results. Seem enough fluff.
I agree that there certainly has been enough deposit money going to Elio to produce a few road worthy P4's .Run 'em up and down the interstates and get tons of reservations ,even if they had a Kabota drive train .

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree that there certainly has been enough deposit money going to Elio to produce a few road worthy P4's .Run 'em up and down the interstates and get tons of reservations ,even if they had a Kabota drive train .
Building the engines maybe expensive. I am sure they are not even thinking of mass production yet so like the first one it will be a hands on task.
Drive line who knows how much work it will take to mate up to the engine. EM has a lot of work ahead of them and not as much time as they think to get it done.
Maybe time for a reality TV show ELIO build off . Highly skilled teams compete to build a blue print prefect EILO in record time.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the first p5 for testing. I want to see this car on the road officially. Once I see a real work working p5 with the actual engine parts etc that's when I will go all in on this.
There is a good chance if ELIO gets with it I could add a second one. I have a granddaughter driving now that has figured out how much gas cost.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So will the DOE with it's ATVM loan approval.

image.jpg

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Actually, they said it was their final mule. I read in multiple places where the version after it would have production ready parts on it, as well as final designs.
Pretty much what we're waiting for now! LOL.

Top Bottom