• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Eastern Catalytic - Exhaust And Trailer Hitch

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've tried all these links and only get a blank page??
:(
If you mean the Instagram links you can try going to EM; down in the right hand corner of the screen you can click on the Instagram icon (a camera). There are also pictures of me in my Elio t-shirt dress in the Portland, OR regional post for the Portland Event. July 11-13. If you are talking about other links, I apologize for overwhelming you with my bragging. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM??
I don't see a camera icon anywhere??
And yes, I wanted to see ya! Brag away!!
EM = Elio Motors. The camera icon is the last one in the area of the bottom right hand corner (at least on my iPad). I'll go look for the other Portland pictures so I can tell the thread, page and posts. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM??
I don't see a camera icon anywhere??
And yes, I wanted to see ya! Brag away!!
OK Try Western States, Oregon, Portland OR Event 7/11-13, page 4 post #40. I'm the little old lady in the "Kiss Me I'm All In" t-shirt dress with pink floral skirt and sleeves. White hair, blue flowered cane. The gentleman in one of the pictures is Proud To Be from Portland. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh duh!
I don't see it on their page either? I'm on a computer! Been up all night, again, it's my job, so heavy thinking isn't my strong point right now..
Oh duh!
I don't see it on their page either? I'm on a computer! Been up all night, again, it's my job, so heavy thinking isn't my strong point right now..
I usually have to wait for that corner to load. The other place you can find it is on the About tab, near the bottom on the left side. It is with Facebook, Tweet, etc. in both cases. :) Z

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'd need an account!
I found the camera, lower left hand side. Clicked on it annnd, another blank page.
It's ok Zelio, I was just being curious anyway. LOL
I sure appreciate your instructions though, you really put in an effort!!

Top Bottom