• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Eastern Catalytic - Exhaust And Trailer Hitch

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'd need an account!
I found the camera, lower left hand side. Clicked on it annnd, another blank page.
It's ok Zelio, I was just being curious anyway. LOL
I sure appreciate your instructions though, you really put in an effort!!
I do not have an account. However, there are some people who have posted here who say if they are on their computer at work, they can't access some of these things. If you are at work, you may be blocked by the company you work for. :-) Z

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do not have an account. However, there are some people who have posted here who say if they are on their computer at work, they can't access some of these things. If you are at work, you may be blocked by the company you work for. :) Z

I"m home, but I admit I have my security settings rather high. I don't accept random third party cookies or downloads. Perhaps some advertisments cause me to not see it?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh yes zelio, love the dress!
Thank you. I'm now working on an elioowners.com dress and have another t-shirt for another Elio Motors dress. I love the t-shirts but prefer wearing dresses so that is my solution. Fortunately at the age of 50, I went back to school and became a professional garment pattern maker. It takes me a while to come up with my creations but I love them when they are done and I enjoy making them. The t-shirts are new, the rest of the garments are all recycled items from my closet or stash. :-) Z

Top Bottom